Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cell phone and restaurants

Rude people with cell phones on restaurants really hack me off.  Well, rude people in general but give a rude prick a cell phone and they become John Holmes.  I generally set mine to vibrate and ignore it.  If I'm expecting a call I'll look at it and if I need to take it (usually because it's Mrs. Chart), I get up and find a quiet place to talk so I don't bother other diners. 

This morning while eating breakfast I got to listen to a woman talk about her brother dying, a guy arguing with a business associate and some girl talking about not getting picked up last night.  Maybe I should have offered myself, but wasn't all that attractive and had really bad teeth.  Besides, I'm a happily married man, even if Mrs. Chart isn't here in Vegas with me.

No comments: